|La Pine Cover Oregon Health Insurance Fair|
Event Type: Adult Program|
Age Group(s): All Ages
Start Time: 12:00 PM
End Time: 5:00 PM
Do you want to know if you are eligible for the tax subsidy to buy health insurance? Would you like help in applying for Cover Oregon Health Insurance?Library: La Pine Public Library Find the La Pine Public Library
We've got paper applications. If you want to have your health insurance in place by Feb 1st 2014 then Don't wait apply NOW!
Bancorp Insurance is sponsoring a Cover Oregon application fair at the La Pine Public Library.
Information to bring with you:
1. Social Security number for everyone who has one in your family. Even if they are not applying for health insurance coverage.
2. Birth dates for everyone in your household.
3. Employer and income information.
4. Other information such as alimony paid, student loan interest, educator expenses, IRA contributions and tution/fees.
5. Any self-employment deductions
6. Policy number(s) and plan name(s) for any current health insurance
7. Information about health coverage available through an employer
Open enrollment is now through March 15, 2014 for an April 1st 2014 start date. But honestly itís taking Cover Oregon a minimum of 3 weeks to process the paper applications.
If you want health insurance coverage for your family or small business stop by the La Pine Public library. We will be there to answer your questions and get you started on filling out the paper applications.
Any questions please call Sandy or Patti at 541-536-1726
Location: Meeting Room